Is BROWSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROWSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - vegetation (such as young shoots, twigs, and leaves) that is suitable for animals to eat
- noun - reading superficially or at random
- noun - the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- verb - shop around
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- verb - eat lightly, try different dishes
- To inspect something in a leisurely and casual way: browsed through the record collection for items of interest.
- To read something superficially by selecting passages at random: browsed through the report during lunch.
- To feed on leaves, young shoots, and other vegetation; graze.
- To look through or over (something) casually: browsed the evening paper; browsing the gift shops for souvenirs.
- To nibble; crop.
- To graze on.
- Young twigs, leaves, and shoots that are fit for animals to eat.
- An act of browsing.
- verb - to look at casually
There are 6 letters in BROWSE: B E O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROWSE, to go: BROWSE?
Rearrange the letters in BROWSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of BROWSE
5 letters out of BROWSE
4 letters out of BROWSE
3 letters out of BROWSE
2 letters out of BROWSE
Contextual use of BROWSE
What's nearby BROWSE
Lookup in Wiki for BROWSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROWSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROWSE"