Is BROWNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROWNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States inventor of firearms (especially automatic pistols and repeating rifles and a machine gun called the Peacemaker) (1855-1926)
- noun - English poet and husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning noted for his dramatic monologues (1812-1889)
- noun - English poet best remembered for love sonnets written to her husband Robert Browning (1806-1861)
- noun - cooking to a brown crispiness over a fire or on a grill
- verb - fry in a pan until it changes color
- verb - make brown in color
- adj - of a dark color
There are 8 letters in BROWNING: B G I N N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROWNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROWNING, to go: BROWNING?
Rearrange the letters in BROWNING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BROWNING
7 letters out of BROWNING
6 letters out of BROWNING
5 letters out of BROWNING
4 letters out of BROWNING
3 letters out of BROWNING
2 letters out of BROWNING
Contextual use of BROWNING
What's nearby BROWNING
Lookup in Wiki for BROWNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROWNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROWNING"