Is BROTHERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROTHERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male with the same parents as someone else
- noun - a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group)
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- noun - used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a monk and used as form of address
- noun - one having the same parents as another
- verb - to treat like a brother
There are 8 letters in BROTHERS: B E H O R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROTHERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROTHERS, to go: BROTHERS?
Rearrange the letters in BROTHERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BROTHERS
7 letters out of BROTHERS
6 letters out of BROTHERS
5 letters out of BROTHERS
4 letters out of BROTHERS
3 letters out of BROTHERS
2 letters out of BROTHERS
Contextual use of BROTHERS
What's nearby BROTHERS
Lookup in Wiki for BROTHERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROTHERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROTHERS"