Is BROODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROODY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a domestic hen ready to brood
- adj - physiologically ready to incubate eggs
- adj - deeply or seriously thoughtful
- Meditative; contemplative.
- Oppressive: “The room’s air was broody and sullen, like the season’s own, full of storm clouds” (Nicholas Proffitt).
- Disposed to sit on eggs to hatch them: a broody hen.
- adv - tending to brood [adj BROODIER, BROODIEST] : BROODILY
There are 6 letters in BROODY: B D O O R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROODY, to go: BROODY?
Rearrange the letters in BROODY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BROODY
What's nearby BROODY
Lookup in Wiki for BROODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROODY"