Is BROADCAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BROADCAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - message that is transmitted by radio or television
- noun - a radio or television show
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - sow over a wide area, especially by hand
- verb - cause to become widely known
- To transmit (a radio or television program) for public or general use.
- To send out or communicate, especially by radio or television: The agency broadcast an urgent appeal for medical supplies.
- To sow (seed) over a wide area, especially by hand.
- To transmit a radio or television program for public or general use.
- To be on the air: The station begins broadcasting at 6 A.
- To participate in a radio or television program.
- To send a transmission or signal; transmit.
- Transmission of a radio or television program or signal for public use.
- A radio or television program: watched the morning news broadcast.
- The duration of such a program.
- The act of scattering seed.
- Communicated by means of television or radio.
- Of or relating to television or radio communications: broadcast journalism; the print and broadcast media.
- Widely known.
- In a scattered manner.
There are 9 letters in BROADCAST: A A B C D O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BROADCAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of BROADCAST, to go: BROADCAST?
Rearrange the letters in BROADCAST and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BROADCAST
8 letters out of BROADCAST
7 letters out of BROADCAST
6 letters out of BROADCAST
5 letters out of BROADCAST
4 letters out of BROADCAST
3 letters out of BROADCAST
2 letters out of BROADCAST
Contextual use of BROADCAST
What's nearby BROADCAST
Lookup in Wiki for BROADCAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BROADCAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BROADCAST"