Is BRITISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRITISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the people of Great Britain
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Great Britain or its people or culture
- Of or relating to Great Britain or its people, language, or culture.
- Of or relating to the United Kingdom or the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Of or relating to the ancient Britons.
- The people of Great Britain.
- British English.
- The Celtic language of the ancient Britons.
There are 7 letters in BRITISH: B H I I R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRITISH, to go: BRITISH?
Rearrange the letters in BRITISH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRITISH
What's nearby BRITISH
Lookup in Wiki for BRITISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRITISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRITISH"