Is BRILLIANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRILLIANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - of surpassing excellence
- adj - having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
- adj - characterized by grandeur
- adj - having striking color
- adj - full of light
- adj - clear and sharp and ringing
- Full of light; shining.
- Relating to or being a hue that has a combination of high lightness and strong saturation.
- Sharp and clear in tone.
- Glorious; magnificent: the brilliant court life at Versailles.
- Superb; wonderful: The soloist gave a brilliant performance.
There are 9 letters in BRILLIANT: A B I I L L N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRILLIANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRILLIANT, to go: BRILLIANT?
Rearrange the letters in BRILLIANT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BRILLIANT
6 letters out of BRILLIANT
5 letters out of BRILLIANT
4 letters out of BRILLIANT
3 letters out of BRILLIANT
2 letters out of BRILLIANT
Contextual use of BRILLIANT
What's nearby BRILLIANT
Lookup in Wiki for BRILLIANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRILLIANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRILLIANT"