Is BRIARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips
- noun - a very prickly woody vine of the eastern United States growing in tangled masses having tough round stems with shiny leathery leaves and small greenish flowers followed by clusters of inedible shiny black berries
- noun - evergreen treelike Mediterranean shrub having fragrant white flowers in large terminal panicles and hard woody roots used to make tobacco pipes
- noun - a pipe made from the root (briarroot) of the tree heath
- adj - a thorny shrub [n -S] : BRIERY
There are 6 letters in BRIARS: A B I R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIARS, to go: BRIARS?
Rearrange the letters in BRIARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRIARS
What's nearby BRIARS
Lookup in Wiki for BRIARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIARS"