Is BRAVO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAVO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed
- noun - a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
- verb - applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'
- To express approval of by shouting “bravo.
- noun - a hired killer
- verb - to applaud by shouting "bravo"
There are 5 letters in BRAVO: A B O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAVO
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAVO, to go: BRAVO?
Rearrange the letters in BRAVO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAVO
What's nearby BRAVO
Lookup in Wiki for BRAVO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAVO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAVO"