Is BRACKET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRACKET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a category falling within certain defined limits
- noun - either of two punctuation marks (`<' or `>') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
- noun - either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
- noun - a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
- verb - support with brackets
- verb - place into brackets
- verb - classify or group
- A simple rigid structure in the shape of an L, one arm of which is fixed to a vertical surface, the other projecting horizontally to support a shelf or other weight.
- A small shelf or shelves supported by such structures.
- A decorative or weight-bearing structural unit, two sides of which form a right angle with one arm flush against a wall and the other flush beneath a projecting surface; a console or corbel.
- A wall-anchored fixture for gas or electricity.
- One of a pair of marks, , used to enclose written or printed material or to indicate a mathematical expression considered in some sense a single quantity.
- See brace (n.
- One of a pair of parentheses.
- A classification or grouping, especially within a sequence of numbers or grades, as a category of incomes sharing the same tax rate.
- The distance between two impacting shells, the first aimed beyond a target and the second aimed short of it, used to determine the range for artillery fire.
- The shells fired in such a manner.
- To furnish or support with a bracket or brackets.
- To place within or as if within brackets.
- To classify or group together.
- To include or exclude by establishing specific boundaries.
- To fire beyond and short of (a target) in order to determine artillery range.
- verb - to arrange according to characteristics
There are 7 letters in BRACKET: A B C E K R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACKET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRACKET, to go: BRACKET?
Rearrange the letters in BRACKET and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BRACKET
6 letters out of BRACKET
5 letters out of BRACKET
4 letters out of BRACKET
3 letters out of BRACKET
2 letters out of BRACKET
Contextual use of BRACKET
What's nearby BRACKET
Lookup in Wiki for BRACKET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRACKET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRACKET"