Is BOXERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOXERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - underpants worn by men
- noun - someone who fights with his fists for sport
- noun - a workman employed to pack things into containers
- noun - a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- noun - a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
- noun - one that packs boxes
There are 6 letters in BOXERS: B E O R S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOXERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOXERS, to go: BOXERS?
Rearrange the letters in BOXERS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOXERS
What's nearby BOXERS
Lookup in Wiki for BOXERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOXERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOXERS"