Is BOX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a (usually rectangular) container
- noun - private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance
- noun - the quantity contained in a box
- noun - a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- noun - a rectangular drawing
- noun - evergreen shrubs or small trees
- noun - any one of several designated areas on a ball field where the batter or catcher or coaches are positioned
- noun - the driver's seat on a coach
- noun - separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people
- noun - a blow with the hand (usually on the ear)
- verb - put into a box
- verb - hit with the fist
- verb - engage in a boxing match
- A container typically constructed with four sides perpendicular to the base and often having a lid or cover.
- The amount or quantity that such a container can hold.
- A square or rectangle: Draw a box around your answer.
- A separated compartment in a public place of entertainment, such as a theater or stadium, for the accommodation of a small group.
- An area of a public place, such as a courtroom or stadium, marked off and restricted for use by persons performing a specific function: a jury box.
- A small structure serving as a shelter: a sentry box.
- A small country house used as a sporting lodge: a shooting box.
- A box stall.
- The raised seat for the driver of a coach or carriage.
- An area on a diamond marked by lines designating where the batter may stand.
- Any of various designated areas for other team members, such as the pitcher, catcher, and coaches.
- A penalty box.
- Featured printed matter enclosed by hairlines, a border, or white space and placed within or between text columns.
- A hollow made in the side of a tree for the collection of sap.
- A post office box.
- An insulating, enclosing, or protective casing or part in a machine.
- A signaling device enclosed in a casing: an alarm box.
- A television.
- A very large portable radio.
- A gift or gratuity, especially one given at Christmas.
- An awkward or perplexing situation; a predicament.
- The vulva and the vagina.
- To pack in a box.
- To confine in or as if in a box.
- To border or enclose with or as if with a box: Key sections of the report are boxed off.
- To provide a housing or case for (a machine part, for example).
- To limit the activity or influence of by or as if by creating a restrictive structure or outlining a territory: The legislature was boxed in by its earlier decisions.
- To block (a competitor or opponent) from advancing, especially to hinder an opponent from getting a rebound in basketball by placing oneself between the opponent and the basket: was boxed out by the tallest player on the team; was boxed in on the homestretch.
- To boxhaul.
- To cut a hole in (a tree) for the collection of sap.
- To blend (paint) by pouring alternately between two containers.
- To change the shape of (a structure, such as a wall) by applying lath and plaster or boarding.
- To name the 32 points of the compass in proper order.
- In a very difficult or restrictive situation.
- To hit with the hand or fist.
- To take part in a boxing match with.
- Any of several evergreen shrubs or trees of the genus Buxus, especially the Eurasian species B.
- The hard, light yellow wood of these plants, used to make musical instruments, rulers, inlays, and engraving blocks.
- Any of several other shrubs or trees with similar foliage or timber.
- verb - to put in a box (a rectangular container)
There are 3 letters in BOX: B O X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOX
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOX, to go: BOX?
Rearrange the letters in BOX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOX
What's nearby BOX
Lookup in Wiki for BOX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOX"