Is BOURGEOIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOURGEOIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a capitalist who engages in industrial commercial enterprise
- noun - a member of the middle class
- adj - (according to Marxist thought) being of the property-owning class and exploitive of the working class
- adj - conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class
- adj - belonging to the middle class
- A person belonging to the middle class.
- A person whose attitudes and behavior are marked by conformity to the standards and conventions of the middle class.
- In Marxist theory, a member of the property-owning class; a capitalist.
- Of, relating to, or typical of the middle class.
- Held to be preoccupied with respectability and material values.
There are 9 letters in BOURGEOIS: B E G I O O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOURGEOIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOURGEOIS, to go: BOURGEOIS?
Rearrange the letters in BOURGEOIS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BOURGEOIS
7 letters out of BOURGEOIS
6 letters out of BOURGEOIS
5 letters out of BOURGEOIS
4 letters out of BOURGEOIS
3 letters out of BOURGEOIS
2 letters out of BOURGEOIS
Contextual use of BOURGEOIS
What's nearby BOURGEOIS
Lookup in Wiki for BOURGEOIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOURGEOIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOURGEOIS"