Is BOUNCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOUNCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of a substance that is able to rebound
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- noun - rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts)
- verb - spring back
- verb - hit something so that it bounces
- verb - move up and down repeatedly
- verb - come back after being refused
- verb - leap suddenly
- verb - refuse to accept and send back
- verb - eject from the premises
- To rebound after having struck an object or a surface.
- To move jerkily; bump: The car bounced over the potholes.
- To recover quickly, as from a setback: The patient bounced back to good health.
- To bound: children bouncing into the room.
- To be sent back by a bank as valueless: a check that bounced.
- To hit a ground ball that rebounds before reaching an infielder: The batter bounced out to the shortstop.
- To cause to strike an object or a surface and rebound: bounce a ball on the sidewalk.
- To expel by force.
- To dismiss from employment.
- To write (a check) on an overdrawn bank account.
- A rebound.
- A sudden bound, spring, or leap.
- The capacity to rebound; spring: a ball with bounce.
- Spirit; liveliness.
- Expulsion; dismissal.
- Loud, arrogant speech; bluster.
- verb - to spring back
There are 6 letters in BOUNCE: B C E N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOUNCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOUNCE, to go: BOUNCE?
Rearrange the letters in BOUNCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOUNCE
What's nearby BOUNCE
Lookup in Wiki for BOUNCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOUNCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOUNCE"