Is BOTCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOTCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an embarrassing mistake
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- To ruin through clumsiness.
- To make or perform clumsily; bungle.
- To repair or mend clumsily.
- A ruined or defective piece of work: “I have made a miserable botch of this description” (Nathaniel Hawthorne).
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to harm or spoil through inept or clumsy handling”: botch a repair; blow an opportunity; a bungled performance; fumbled my chance for a promotion; an actor muffing his lines.
- verb - to work, make, or do clumsily
There are 5 letters in BOTCH: B C H O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOTCH, to go: BOTCH?
Rearrange the letters in BOTCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOTCH
What's nearby BOTCH
Lookup in Wiki for BOTCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOTCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOTCH"