Is BOSOMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOSOMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
- noun - a person's breast or chest
- noun - cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- noun - a close affectionate and protective acceptance
- noun - the locus of feelings and intuitions
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- verb - hide in one's bosom
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 6 letters in BOSOMS: B M O O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSOMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOSOMS, to go: BOSOMS?
Rearrange the letters in BOSOMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOSOMS
What's nearby BOSOMS
Lookup in Wiki for BOSOMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOSOMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOSOMS"