Is BOSOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOSOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept
- noun - a person's breast or chest
- noun - cloth that covers the chest or breasts
- noun - a close affectionate and protective acceptance
- noun - the locus of feelings and intuitions
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- verb - hide in one's bosom
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- The chest of a human being: He held the sleepy child to his bosom.
- A woman’s breast or breasts.
- The part of a garment covering the chest or breasts.
- The security and closeness likened to being held in a warm familial embrace: We welcomed the stranger into the bosom of our family.
- Beloved; intimate: a bosom friend.
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 5 letters in BOSOM: B M O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOSOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOSOM, to go: BOSOM?
Rearrange the letters in BOSOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOSOM
What's nearby BOSOM
Lookup in Wiki for BOSOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOSOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOSOM"