Is BOROUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOROUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the administrative divisions of a large city
- noun - an English town that forms the constituency of a member of parliament
- A self-governing incorporated town in some U.
- One of the five administrative units of New York City.
- A civil division of the state of Alaska that is the equivalent of a county in most other U.
- Chiefly British.
- A town having a municipal corporation and certain rights, such as self-government.
- A town that sends a representative to Parliament.
- A medieval group of fortified houses that formed a town having special privileges and rights.
- noun - an incorporated town
There are 7 letters in BOROUGH: B G H O O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOROUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOROUGH, to go: BOROUGH?
Rearrange the letters in BOROUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOROUGH
What's nearby BOROUGH
Lookup in Wiki for BOROUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOROUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOROUGH"