Is BOOMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOOMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a state of economic prosperity
- noun - a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money)
- noun - a pole carrying an overhead microphone projected over a film or tv set
- noun - any of various more-or-less horizontal spars or poles used to extend the foot of a sail or for handling cargo or in mooring
- verb - make a resonant sound, like artillery
- verb - hit hard
- verb - be the case that thunder is being heard
- verb - make a deep hollow sound
- verb - grow vigorously
- verb - to make a deep, resonant sound
There are 5 letters in BOOMS: B M O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOOMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOOMS, to go: BOOMS?
Rearrange the letters in BOOMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOOMS
What's nearby BOOMS
Lookup in Wiki for BOOMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOOMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOOMS"