Is BONDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BONDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a close personal relationship that forms between people (as between husband and wife or parent and child)
- noun - (dentistry) a technique for repairing a tooth
- noun - fastening firmly together
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - issue bonds on
- verb - bring together in a common cause or emotion
- The formation of close, specialized human relationships, such as those that link spouse with spouse or friend with friend: “He says he has rediscovered the comforts of male bonding in a Washington men’s group” (Marilyn Chase).
- The attachment process occurring between a parent and offspring that usually begins at the time of birth, is the basis for further emotional affiliation, and influences the child’s physical and psychological development.
- A technique for the restoration, repair, or cosmetic improvement of a tooth that involves the application of a high-impact resinous material to the tooth surface, where it adheres to the existing enamel.
- noun - the formation of a close personal relationship
There are 7 letters in BONDING: B D G I N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BONDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BONDING, to go: BONDING?
Rearrange the letters in BONDING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BONDING
6 letters out of BONDING
5 letters out of BONDING
4 letters out of BONDING
3 letters out of BONDING
2 letters out of BONDING
Contextual use of BONDING
What's nearby BONDING
Lookup in Wiki for BONDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BONDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BONDING"