Is BOMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOMBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight
- noun - a person who plants bombs
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- A combat aircraft designed to carry and drop bombs.
- One who makes and sets off bombs.
- adj - to attack with bombs (explosive projectiles) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOMBABLE
There are 6 letters in BOMBER: B B E M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOMBER, to go: BOMBER?
Rearrange the letters in BOMBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOMBER
What's nearby BOMBER
Lookup in Wiki for BOMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOMBER"