Is BOGGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BOGGLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - startle with amazement or fear
- verb - hesitate when confronted with a problem, or when in doubt or fear
- verb - overcome with amazement
- To hesitate as if in fear or doubt.
- To shy away or be overcome with fright or astonishment: “The mind now boggling at all the numbers on the table, both sides agreed to a recess of an hour” (Henry A.
- To cause to be overcome, as with fright or astonishment.
- verb - to hold back in uncertainty
There are 6 letters in BOGGLE: B E G G L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BOGGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BOGGLE, to go: BOGGLE?
Rearrange the letters in BOGGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BOGGLE
What's nearby BOGGLE
Lookup in Wiki for BOGGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BOGGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BOGGLE"