Is BLUBBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUBBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an insulating layer of fat under the skin of whales and other large marine mammals
- noun - excess bodily weight
- verb - cry or whine with snuffling
- verb - utter while crying
- To utter while crying and sobbing.
- A loud sobbing.
- The thick layer of fat between the skin and the muscle layers of whales and other marine mammals, from which an oil is obtained.
- Excessive body fat.
- Swollen and protruding: blubber cheeks.
- verb - to weep noisily
There are 7 letters in BLUBBER: B B B E L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUBBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUBBER, to go: BLUBBER?
Rearrange the letters in BLUBBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUBBER
What's nearby BLUBBER
Lookup in Wiki for BLUBBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUBBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUBBER"