Is BLITZ valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLITZ in various dictionaries:
- noun - (American football) defensive players try to break through the offensive line
- noun - a swift and violent military offensive with intensive aerial bombardment
- verb - attack suddenly and without warning
- A blitzkrieg.
- A heavy aerial bombardment.
- An intense campaign: a media blitz focused on young voters.
- A defensive play in which one or more linebackers or defensive backs charge through the line of scrimmage at the snap in an attempt to overwhelm the quarterback, especially in a passing situation.
- To subject to a blitz.
- To rush (the quarterback) in a blitz.
- verb - to subject to a sudden attack
There are 5 letters in BLITZ: B I L T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLITZ
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLITZ, to go: BLITZ?
Rearrange the letters in BLITZ and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLITZ
What's nearby BLITZ
Lookup in Wiki for BLITZ
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLITZ, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLITZ"