Is BLIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state or condition being blighted
- noun - any plant disease resulting in withering without rotting
- verb - cause to suffer a blight
- Any of numerous plant diseases resulting in sudden conspicuous wilting and dying of affected parts, especially young, growing tissues.
- The condition or causative agent, such as a bacterium, fungus, or virus, that results in blight.
- An extremely adverse environmental condition, such as air pollution.
- Something that impairs growth, withers hopes and ambitions, or impedes progress and prosperity.
- To cause (a plant, for example) to undergo blight.
- To suffer blight.
- verb - to cause decay
There are 6 letters in BLIGHT: B G H I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLIGHT, to go: BLIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in BLIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLIGHT
What's nearby BLIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for BLIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLIGHT"