Is BLEEDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLEEDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding
- A person, such as a hemophiliac, who bleeds freely or is subject to frequent hemorrhages.
- A blood vessel from which there is uncontrolled bleeding.
- A blood vessel severed by trauma or surgery that requires cautery or ligature to arrest the flow of blood.
- A person who draws blood from another; a phlebotomist.
- verb - to lose blood
There are 7 letters in BLEEDER: B D E E E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEEDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLEEDER, to go: BLEEDER?
Rearrange the letters in BLEEDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLEEDER
What's nearby BLEEDER
Lookup in Wiki for BLEEDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLEEDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLEEDER"