Is BLAZON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLAZON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- verb - decorate with heraldic arms
- To describe (a coat of arms) in proper terms.
- To paint or depict (a coat of arms) with accurate detail.
- To adorn or embellish with or as if with a coat of arms: “the stars and moons and suns blazoned on that sacred wall” (G.
- To proclaim widely.
- A coat of arms.
- The description or representation of a coat of arms.
- An ostentatious display.
- verb - to make known publicly or officially
There are 6 letters in BLAZON: A B L N O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAZON
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLAZON, to go: BLAZON?
Rearrange the letters in BLAZON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLAZON
What's nearby BLAZON
Lookup in Wiki for BLAZON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLAZON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLAZON"