Is BLANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - a piece of material ready to be made into something
- noun - a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- verb - keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- adj - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj - void of expression
- adj - not charged with a bullet
- Devoid of writing, images, or marks: a blank page; a blank screen.
- Containing no information; unrecorded or erased: a blank tape; a blank diskette.
- Not completed or filled in: a blank questionnaire.
- Not having received final processing; unfinished: a blank key.
- Lacking expression; expressionless: “Although his gestures were elaborate, his face was blank” (Nathanael West).
- Appearing or seeming to appear dazed or confused: greeted me with a blank stare.
- Devoid of thought or impression: a blank mind.
- Devoid of activity, interest, or distinctive character; empty: tried to fill the blank hours of the day.
- Absolute; complete: a blank refusal.
- An empty space or place; a void: During the exam my mind was a blank.
- An empty space on a document to be filled in.
- A document with one or more such spaces.
- A manufactured article of a standard shape or form that is ready for final processing, as by stamping or cutting: a key blank.
- A blank cartridge.
- Something worthless, such as a losing lottery ticket.
- A mark, usually a dash (—), indicating the omission of a word or of a letter or letters.
- The white circle in the center of a target; a bull’s eye.
- To remove, as from view; obliterate: “At times the strong glare of the sun blanked it from sight” (Richard Wright).
- To block access to: blank off a subway tunnel.
- To prevent (an opponent) from scoring.
- To punch or stamp from flat stock, especially with a die.
- To become abstracted: My mind blanked out for a few seconds.
- To fade away: The music gradually blanked out.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
- verb - to remove written or printed matter
There are 5 letters in BLANK: A B K L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLANK, to go: BLANK?
Rearrange the letters in BLANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLANK
What's nearby BLANK
Lookup in Wiki for BLANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLANK"