Is BLANCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLANCH in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn pale, as if in fear
- verb - cook (vegetables) briefly
- To take the color from; bleach.
- To whiten (a growing plant or plant part) by covering to cut off direct light.
- To whiten (a metal) by soaking in acid or by coating with tin.
- To scald (almonds, for example) in order to loosen the skin.
- To scald (food) briefly, as before freezing or as a preliminary stage in preparing a dish.
- To turn white or become pale: Their faces blanched in terror.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 6 letters in BLANCH: A B C H L N
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLANCH, to go: BLANCH?
Rearrange the letters in BLANCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLANCH
What's nearby BLANCH
Lookup in Wiki for BLANCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLANCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLANCH"