Is BLADDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLADDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas)
- noun - a bag that fills with air
- Any of various distensible membranous sacs, such as the urinary bladder or the swim bladder, that serve as receptacles for fluid or gas.
- An item resembling one of the membranous sacs in animals: the bladder of a football.
- Any of various hollow or inflated saclike organs or structures, such as the floats of certain seaweeds or the specialized traps of bladderworts.
- A blister, pustule, or cyst filled with fluid or air; a vesicle.
- adj - a saclike receptacle [n -S] : BLADDERY
There are 7 letters in BLADDER: A B D D E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLADDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLADDER, to go: BLADDER?
Rearrange the letters in BLADDER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLADDER
6 letters out of BLADDER
5 letters out of BLADDER
4 letters out of BLADDER
3 letters out of BLADDER
2 letters out of BLADDER
Contextual use of BLADDER
What's nearby BLADDER
Lookup in Wiki for BLADDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLADDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLADDER"