Is BLACKLEG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLACKLEG in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- An infectious, usually fatal bacterial disease of cattle and sometimes of sheep, goats, and swine, caused by Clostridium chauvoe and characterized by gas-containing swellings in the musculature.
- A bacterial or fungal disease of certain plants, such as the cabbage and potato, that causes the stems to turn black at the soil line.
- One who cheats at cards; a cardsharp.
- A worker who is opposed to trade unions; a scab.
- noun - a cattle disease
There are 8 letters in BLACKLEG: A B C E G K L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKLEG
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLACKLEG, to go: BLACKLEG?
Rearrange the letters in BLACKLEG and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BLACKLEG
6 letters out of BLACKLEG
5 letters out of BLACKLEG
4 letters out of BLACKLEG
3 letters out of BLACKLEG
2 letters out of BLACKLEG
Contextual use of BLACKLEG
What's nearby BLACKLEG
Lookup in Wiki for BLACKLEG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLACKLEG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLACKLEG"