Is BLACKJACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLACKJACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad three-lobed (club-shaped) leaves
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- noun - a flag usually bearing a white skull and crossbones on a black background
- noun - a gambling game using cards
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- A leather-covered bludgeon with a short, flexible shaft or strap, used as a hand weapon.
- The blackjack oak.
- A card game in which the object is to accumulate cards with a higher count than that of the dealer but not exceeding 21.
- To hit or beat with a leather-covered bludgeon.
- To coerce by threats.
There are 9 letters in BLACKJACK: A A B C C J K K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKJACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLACKJACK, to go: BLACKJACK?
Rearrange the letters in BLACKJACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLACKJACK
What's nearby BLACKJACK
Lookup in Wiki for BLACKJACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLACKJACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLACKJACK"