Is BITTERSWEET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BITTERSWEET in various dictionaries:
- noun - poisonous perennial Old World vine having violet flowers and oval coral-red berries
- noun - twining shrub of North America having yellow capsules enclosing scarlet seeds
- adj - tinged with sadness
- adj - having a taste that is a mixture of bitterness and sweetness
- A woody vine of the genus Celastrus, especially the North American species C.
- See bittersweet nightshade.
- A dark to deep reddish orange.
- Bitter and sweet at the same time: bittersweet chocolate.
- Producing or expressing a mixture of pain and pleasure: a movie with a bittersweet ending.
- Dark to deep reddishorange.
There are 11 letters in BITTERSWEET: B E E E I R S T T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTERSWEET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BITTERSWEET, to go: BITTERSWEET?
Rearrange the letters in BITTERSWEET and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of BITTERSWEET
9 letters out of BITTERSWEET
8 letters out of BITTERSWEET
7 letters out of BITTERSWEET
6 letters out of BITTERSWEET
5 letters out of BITTERSWEET
4 letters out of BITTERSWEET
3 letters out of BITTERSWEET
2 letters out of BITTERSWEET
Contextual use of BITTERSWEET
What's nearby BITTERSWEET
Lookup in Wiki for BITTERSWEET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BITTERSWEET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BITTERSWEET"