Is BITING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BITING in various dictionaries:
- verb - to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- verb - cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- verb - penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- verb - deliver a sting to
- adj - capable of wounding
- adj - causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation
- Causing a stinging sensation.
- adj - to seize with the teeth [v BIT, BITTEN, BITING, BITES] : BITEABLE
There are 6 letters in BITING: B G I I N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BITING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BITING, to go: BITING?
Rearrange the letters in BITING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BITING
What's nearby BITING
Lookup in Wiki for BITING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BITING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BITING"