Is BISHOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BISHOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a senior member of the Christian clergy having spiritual and administrative authority
- noun - port wine mulled with oranges and cloves
- noun - (chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color
- A high-ranking Christian cleric, in modern churches usually in charge of a diocese and in some churches regarded as having received the highest ordination in unbroken succession from the apostles.
- B, bp.
- Mulled port spiced with oranges, sugar, and cloves.
- verb - to appoint as a bishop (the head of a diocese)
There are 6 letters in BISHOP: B H I O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BISHOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of BISHOP, to go: BISHOP?
Rearrange the letters in BISHOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BISHOP
What's nearby BISHOP
Lookup in Wiki for BISHOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BISHOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BISHOP"