Is BIRDIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIRDIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (golf) a score of one stroke under par on a hole
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- verb - shoot in one stroke under par
- A small bird.
- One stroke under par for a hole in golf.
- To shoot (a hole in golf) in one stroke under par.
- verb - to shoot in one stroke under par in golf
There are 6 letters in BIRDIE: B D E I I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRDIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIRDIE, to go: BIRDIE?
Rearrange the letters in BIRDIE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIRDIE
What's nearby BIRDIE
Lookup in Wiki for BIRDIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIRDIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIRDIE"