Is BIOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the science that studies living organisms
- noun - characteristic life processes and phenomena of living organisms
- noun - all the plant and animal life of a particular region
- The science of life and of living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution.
- The life processes or characteristic phenomena of a group or category of living organisms: the biology of viruses.
- The plant and animal life of a specific area or region.
- noun - the science of life
There are 7 letters in BIOLOGY: B G I L O O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIOLOGY, to go: BIOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in BIOLOGY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BIOLOGY
5 letters out of BIOLOGY
4 letters out of BIOLOGY
3 letters out of BIOLOGY
2 letters out of BIOLOGY
Contextual use of BIOLOGY
What's nearby BIOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for BIOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIOLOGY"