Is BINDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BINDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the capacity to attract and hold something
- noun - strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- noun - the act of applying a bandage
- noun - one of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot
- noun - the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- adj - executed with proper legal authority
- The action of one that binds.
- Something that binds or is used as a binder.
- The cover that holds together the pages of a book.
- A strip sewn or attached over or along an edge for protection, reinforcement, or ornamentation.
- Fastenings on a ski for securing the boot.
- Serving to bind.
- Uncomfortably tight and confining.
- Imposing or commanding adherence to a commitment, an obligation, or a duty: binding arbitration; a binding agreement.
- noun - the cover and fastenings of a book
There are 7 letters in BINDING: B D G I I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BINDING, to go: BINDING?
Rearrange the letters in BINDING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BINDING
What's nearby BINDING
Lookup in Wiki for BINDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BINDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BINDING"