Is BINARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BINARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a system of two stars that revolve around each other under their mutual gravitation
- noun - a pre-compiled, pre-linked program that is ready to run under a given operating system
- adj - of or pertaining to a number system have 2 as its base
- adj - consisting of two (units or components or elements or terms)
- Characterized by or consisting of two parts or components; twofold.
- Of or relating to a system of numeration having 2 as its base.
- Consisting of or containing only molecules consisting of two kinds of atoms.
- Of or employing two comparatively nontoxic chemicals that combine to produce a deadly poison: binary weapons; a binary nerve gas.
- Having two sections or subjects.
- noun - a combination of two things
There are 6 letters in BINARY: A B I N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BINARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BINARY, to go: BINARY?
Rearrange the letters in BINARY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BINARY
What's nearby BINARY
Lookup in Wiki for BINARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BINARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BINARY"