Is BILLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large sea wave
- verb - rise up as if in waves
- verb - move with great difficulty
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - become inflated
- A large wave or swell of water.
- A great swell, surge, or undulating mass, as of smoke or sound.
- To surge or roll in billows.
- To cause to billow: wind that billowed the sails.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 6 letters in BILLOW: B I L L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILLOW, to go: BILLOW?
Rearrange the letters in BILLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILLOW
What's nearby BILLOW
Lookup in Wiki for BILLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILLOW"