Is BILLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - request for payment of a debt
- verb - demand payment
- verb - advertise especially by posters or placards
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- The relative importance of performers as indicated by the position and type size in which their names are listed on programs, theater marquees, or advertisements: top billing.
- Advertising; promotion: The product needed better billing to outsell its competition.
- Often billings.
- noun - the relative position in which a performer is listed
There are 7 letters in BILLING: B G I I L L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILLING, to go: BILLING?
Rearrange the letters in BILLING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILLING
What's nearby BILLING
Lookup in Wiki for BILLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILLING"