Is BIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loop in a rope
- noun - a bend or curve (especially in a coastline)
- noun - a broad bay formed by an indentation in the shoreline
- noun - the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
- verb - fasten with a bight
- A loop in a rope.
- The middle or slack part of an extended rope.
- A bend or curve, especially in a shoreline.
- A wide bay formed by such a bend or curve.
- verb - to fasten with a loop of rope
There are 5 letters in BIGHT: B G H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIGHT, to go: BIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in BIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIGHT
What's nearby BIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for BIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIGHT"