Is BIENNIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIENNIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a plant having a life cycle that normally takes two seasons from germination to death to complete
- adj - having a life cycle lasting two seasons
- adj - occurring every second year
- Lasting or living for two years.
- Happening every second year.
- Having a life cycle that normally takes two growing seasons to complete.
- An event that occurs every two years.
- A plant that normally requires two seasons to complete its life cycle, growing usually as a rosette in the first season and producing flowers and fruits and then dying in the second season.
- A perennial plant, such as the English daisy, cultivated as a biennial.
- noun - an event that occurs every two years
There are 8 letters in BIENNIAL: A B E I I L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIENNIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIENNIAL, to go: BIENNIAL?
Rearrange the letters in BIENNIAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BIENNIAL
7 letters out of BIENNIAL
6 letters out of BIENNIAL
5 letters out of BIENNIAL
4 letters out of BIENNIAL
3 letters out of BIENNIAL
2 letters out of BIENNIAL
Contextual use of BIENNIAL
What's nearby BIENNIAL
Lookup in Wiki for BIENNIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIENNIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIENNIAL"