Is BIDDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BIDDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - a request to be present
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - propose a payment
- verb - invoke upon
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- verb - make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- verb - make a serious effort to attain something
- verb - ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- A demand that something be done; a command.
- A request to appear; a summons.
- Bids considered as a group, as at an auction or in card games: The bidding was higher than expected.
- noun - a command
There are 7 letters in BIDDING: B D D G I I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BIDDING, to go: BIDDING?
Rearrange the letters in BIDDING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BIDDING
What's nearby BIDDING
Lookup in Wiki for BIDDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BIDDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BIDDING"