Is BEWILDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEWILDER in various dictionaries:
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - cause to be confused emotionally
- To confuse or befuddle, especially with numerous conflicting situations, objects, or statements.
- Users of English might have erroneously thought that wilderness was derived from an older verb wilder, which they then used with reference to the loss of one’s way that can occur in a wilderness.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 8 letters in BEWILDER: B D E E I L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEWILDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEWILDER, to go: BEWILDER?
Rearrange the letters in BEWILDER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BEWILDER
7 letters out of BEWILDER
6 letters out of BEWILDER
5 letters out of BEWILDER
4 letters out of BEWILDER
3 letters out of BEWILDER
2 letters out of BEWILDER
Contextual use of BEWILDER
What's nearby BEWILDER
Lookup in Wiki for BEWILDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEWILDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEWILDER"