Is BENCHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENCHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long seat for more than one person
- noun - a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- noun - persons who administer justice
- noun - a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- noun - the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- noun - the reserve players on a team
- noun - (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- verb - take out of a game
- verb - exhibit on a bench
- verb - to take a player out of a game
There are 7 letters in BENCHES: B C E E H N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENCHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENCHES, to go: BENCHES?
Rearrange the letters in BENCHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENCHES
What's nearby BENCHES
Lookup in Wiki for BENCHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENCHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENCHES"