Is BEGUINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEGUINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a member of a lay sisterhood (one of several founded in the Netherlands in the 12th and 13th centuries)
- noun - music written in the bolero rhythm of the beguine dance
- noun - a ballroom dance that originated in the French West Indies
- A ballroom dance similar to the rumba, based on a dance of Martinique and St.
- The music for this dance.
- noun - a lively dance
There are 7 letters in BEGUINE: B E E G I N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGUINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEGUINE, to go: BEGUINE?
Rearrange the letters in BEGUINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BEGUINE
6 letters out of BEGUINE
5 letters out of BEGUINE
4 letters out of BEGUINE
3 letters out of BEGUINE
2 letters out of BEGUINE
Contextual use of BEGUINE
What's nearby BEGUINE
Lookup in Wiki for BEGUINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEGUINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEGUINE"