Is BEGINNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEGINNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the event consisting of the start of something
- noun - the time at which something is supposed to begin
- noun - the first part or section of something
- noun - the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- noun - the act of starting something
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - begin to speak or say
- verb - be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- verb - have a beginning, of a temporal event
- verb - have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- verb - begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- verb - achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- verb - begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- adj - serving to begin
- The act or process of bringing or being brought into being; a start.
- The time when something begins or is begun: the beginning of the war.
- The place where something begins or is begun: at the beginning of the road.
- The first part: The front matter is at the beginning of the book.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the initial stage of a developmental process”: the beginning of a new era in computer technology; the birth of generative grammar; the dawn of civilization; the genesis of quantum mechanics; the nascence of classical sculpture; the rise and decline of an ancient city-state.
There are 9 letters in BEGINNING: B E G G I I N N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGINNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEGINNING, to go: BEGINNING?
Rearrange the letters in BEGINNING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of BEGINNING
8 letters out of BEGINNING
7 letters out of BEGINNING
6 letters out of BEGINNING
5 letters out of BEGINNING
4 letters out of BEGINNING
3 letters out of BEGINNING
2 letters out of BEGINNING
Contextual use of BEGINNING
What's nearby BEGINNING
Lookup in Wiki for BEGINNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEGINNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEGINNING"