Is AZIMUTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AZIMUTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian
- The horizontal angular distance from a reference direction, usually the northern point of the horizon, to the point where a vertical circle through a celestial body intersects the horizon, usually measured clockwise.
- The horizontal angle of the observer’s bearing in surveying, measured clockwise from a referent direction, as from the north, or from a referent celestial body, usually Polaris.
- The lateral deviation of a projectile or bomb.
- noun - an angle of horizontal deviation
There are 7 letters in AZIMUTH: A H I M T U Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AZIMUTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of AZIMUTH, to go: AZIMUTH?
Rearrange the letters in AZIMUTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AZIMUTH
What's nearby AZIMUTH
Lookup in Wiki for AZIMUTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AZIMUTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AZIMUTH"