Is AXIOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AXIOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits
- noun - (logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof
- A self-evident or universally recognized truth; a maxim: “It is an economic axiom as old as the hills that goods and services can be paid for only with goods and services” (Albert Jay Nock).
- An established rule, principle, or law.
- noun - a self-evident truth
There are 5 letters in AXIOM: A I M O X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AXIOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of AXIOM, to go: AXIOM?
Rearrange the letters in AXIOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AXIOM
What's nearby AXIOM
Lookup in Wiki for AXIOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AXIOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AXIOM"